A Moment to Remember A Moment to Remember

I got strong "King of Pride Rock" vibes from this, but I'm probably wrong.

It sounds great. I really don't have much to say since classical music isn't my strongest point. That said, I prefer your Electronica pieces. Might I suggest using stronger brass instruments to compliment the strings? It sounds just a bit repetitive, but I think you should be more popular with the overall quality of your music. I think I was just spoiled by listening King of Pride Rock to compare the two, so I apologize if my review sounds more negative than I intended.

How Wind Falls How Wind Falls

I Can Hear It

I don't believe that there is an existing word in the dictionary that can properly convey how incredibly awesome this song is.

I absolutely love the melody at the beginning. I would actually have liked the song to emphasize that melody a bit more.

The quality in this track is amazing. You have yourself a new a new fan. Thank you for this music.

Semaphore responds:

I will try to stay unique =D

~ Best 13 Seconds This Minute~ ~ Best 13 Seconds This Minute~

Excuse Me

I didn't want to be unpleasant and rate this a zero in the event that I am completely incorrect, but this melody is from a Vipzone Midi Pack. Specifically the Roxx the Club 3 Pack, if I did my research correctly.

In other words, it's not your own melody. I'm not really experienced when it comes to the legality of audio submissions, but shouldn't you have to let listeners know where the melody really comes from if it is not your original work?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, and sorry I bothered you.

Catstuffer responds:

Yes, On all my remixes, I do inform listeners that it is a remix. I list the title of the original song as well. This is not a a midi file, or from a midi file. Any similarities between this, and any other melody that could possibly be created in the language of music is completely coincidental. I'm sure you have never used the chord progression of Pachelbel's Canon in any music submission correct? xD

Thanks for reviewing. I hope this clears up any confusion.